Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zast

A good translation/typo of the word East at Beihai Park made my day today. The word was Zast.

Another good part of today is that a four hour walk in ballet slippers seemed to get rid of the tension in my achilles that popped up after what apparently was an overzealous barefoot run. Also, my feet held up very well, just a little pain near the end in my recently healed from injury left foot (which was injured while wearing shoes). Maybe I should mention that getting into tip top barefoot running shape is way more interesting to me than China.

And Zast is a real gem of a short fake word, don't abuse it.

2 comments:

  1. Barefoot running is really Zast. I can always run Zaster barefoot than shod. Running in shoes can be a disZaster. Please let me know when the abuse becomes excessive, and maybe I'll stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zastabuse. Harvey, where are you now? You would have enjoyed the fish that I ate the other night, though it was very salty.

    ReplyDelete